Are you hosting a Super Bowl Party and have not yet finished your menu?
Are you a guest to a party and don't know what to bring?
Do you hate football but love Super Bowl food?
Here's the answer: Homemade Jalapeno Poppers (so much better than frozen, out-of-the-box).
4 oz cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar
1/4 ts cayenne pepper
1/4 ts cumin
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup bread crumbs or panko
1. Cut the jalapenos in half. Remove stem and seeds.
2. Mix the cream cheese, cheddar, cayenne and cumin in a small bowl.
3. Fill the half jalapenos with the cheese mix.
4. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
5. One by one, dip the jalapeno halves in flour, egg then panko. Place on the cookie sheet.
6. Bake 30 mins at 350 F or until golden.